This ranch style home is for sale in Murfreesboro, TN. It was originally built in 1970 and was completely renovated in 2016.
This house includes 3 Bedrooms with 2 Full Baths and a Bonus room with ~1870 square feet on a 1 acre with lots of mature trees.
Some highlights of this home include:
– All Brick with crawl space
– Real hardwood floors throughout most of the house
– Tile Bathrooms and Utility room
– Stainmaster carpet in Bonus room
– Granite countertops in the kitchen and both bathrooms
– New Roof with 30 year shingles installed in 2015
– New HVAC (Electric) in 2013
– New Water Heater (Electric) in 2014
– New Windows installed by previous owners around the same time as the HVAC and Water Heater were replaced
– Convenient to I-24 (Less than 4 miles from Exit 84: Joe B. Jackson Pkwy)
– Qualifies for 100% Rural Development Financing offered by the USDA
© 2016 RealTracs Solutions. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty, LLC are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo, and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All rights reserved. Information provided is for clients personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties clients may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Listing courtesy of Benchmark Realty, LLC.
Data services provided by IDX Broker
|Address:||3383 Mount Tabor Rd|
|Lot Square Feet:||1 acres|
|Financial:||USDA / RD, VA, FHA, Conventional|